Sunshine and summer have arrived abruptly. Which means it’s time to revisit your jewelry collection! With the relaxing of social distancing restrictions and a gradual return to some of our favorite pre-pandemic pastimes, this summer will be the time to dress up, visit with friends and show off those fabulous earrings or that dazzling bracelet that you’ve been waiting to wear.
This summer is the summer of sun, fun and statement making jewelry. Pack away the dark, drab pieces and get ready to bring out the bright, brilliant, vibrant and gleeful accessories . As you prepare for longer days and warmer summer nights, here are 5 staples you need in your wardrobe for the season.
- Gold has always been the color of summer since it matches every outfit perfectly and positively gleams in the sun, this year is no different. With the return to feelings of normalcy, jewelry lovers are leaning towards bolder gold pieces to really capture the essence of summer. What does this mean exactly? CHUNKY, UNIQUE GOLD JEWELRY! These Alex Sepkus 18K Yellow Gold Diamond “Little Windows” Huggies earrings are the perfect example, adding a one-of-a-kind flare to any outfit.
Alex Sepkus 18K Yellow Gold Diamond “Little Windows” Huggies
Textured Sculptural 14K Yellow Gold Ring
14K Yellow Gold Hinged Hoop Earrings
- The summertime is the perfect season to bring a beachy, bohemian inspiration into your wardrobe. Reflect the carefree, comfortable lifestyle of summer in your style choices. Add that beach bum vibe with this MOROKA Ombre Beryl Necklace. With polychromatic beryl beads strung with an adjustable sterling silver chain, this necklace is also durable enough to last all the beach trips you’re gonna take this summer!
MOROKA Sterling Silver Raw Labradorite Ring
Natalie La Bruzzy Sterling Silver & Chrysocolla “Circles” Earrings
- As the days heat up, wardrobes get more vibrant, and the same goes for jewelry. Prismatic pieces of jewelry are super versatile to it. Wear a neutral, monochromatic outfit to make the jewelry really stand out or make your clothes just as colorful as your jewelry to,literally, brighten up the day. No matter how you style them, these Butterfly Artworks Extra Large Sunset Wings earrings are MUST for every jewelry lover.
Butterfly Artworks Extra Large “Sunset Wings” Earrings
Natalie EL Zolg Yellow Gold Fill Rose Quartz & Coral Earrings
Sterling Silver Mosaic Opal Pendant
- Pearls have always been classic, and they’re making a HUGE comeback this summer. Layering is in, and pearls are the perfect accessory to layer. We are falling head over heels for the layered pearl look, mixing instant chic with funky new pearl items. This summer is all about putting a modern twist on classic jewelry and this yellow gold diamond pearl ring is a great piece to experiment with.
Yellow Gold, Diamond & Pearl Ring
MOROKA Freshwater Pearl Rope Necklace
Arte*Vitta Guardian Angel Wing Pendant
- Summer is all about statements, the bolder, the better — which is why cuff bracelets are a must-have for this season. Thick, bold cuff bracelets emanate confidence. People want to stand out this summer, and cuff bracelets are how you do it. Really create that distinct and striking look with this Pippa Jayne Designs Sterling Silver “Birch” cuff.
Pippa Jayne Designs Sterling Silver “Birch” Cuff
Kelim Sterling Silver Triple Forget Me Not Floral Bracelet