Our Covid-19 Policy
At Abra, the health and safety of our customers, staff, and the community is paramount. We take daily measures to keep everyone safe while shopping with us.
- In store shopping is available. We are able to accommodate up to four masked customers from two different households/pods at a time.We’re happy to provide you with a mask if you need one.
- We are happy to help you curbside if you prefer. Just pull up out front and give us a call at 734 994-4848
- Shop from the safety of your home by checking out the ever-evolving stock of jewels on our website at abragem.com. Free USPS shipping within the continental US and local curbside pick up are available for online purchases.
To Keep us all Safe
- All employees and customers wear masks that adhere to CDC guidelines while at Abra
- All employees complete a daily health screening before beginning their shift
- When shopping in-store, customers are temperature screened and provide their information for contact tracing purposes
- All surfaces are treated with CDC & EPA approved disinfectants between each customer interaction
- Locally made hand sanitizer from Ann Arbor Brewing Co. and Ann Arbor Distilling Co. is available for customer use
- Plexiglass barriers are in place to keep Abra staff and customers safe during design appointments and payment transactions
- Go ahead try it on! All items are disinfected after being worn
- All customer jewelry is disinfected before being returned to the owner