At Abra, the health and safety of our customers, staff, and the community is paramount. We take daily measures to keep everyone safe while shopping with us.
- In store shopping is available. We are able to accommodate up to four masked customers from two different households/pods at a time.We’re happy to provide you with a mask if you need one.
- We are happy to help you curbside if you prefer. Just pull up out front and give us a call at 734 994-4848
- Shop from the safety of your home by checking out the ever-evolving stock of jewels on our webstore. Free USPS shipping within the continental US and local curbside pick up are available for online purchases.
To Keep us all Safe
- All employees and customers must wear masks that adhere to CDC guidelines while at Abra
- All employees complete a daily health screening before beginning their shift
- When shopping in-store, customers are temperature screened and provide their information for contact tracing purposes
- All surfaces are treated with CDC & EPA approved disinfectants between each customer interaction
- Locally made hand sanitizer from Ann Arbor Brewing Co. and Ann Arbor Distilling Co. is available for customer use
- Plexiglass barriers are in place to keep Abra staff and customers safe during design appointments and payment transactions
- Go ahead try it on! All items are disinfected after being worn
All customer jewelry is disinfected before being returned to the owner.